Natural Fiber Producers Co-op dehairing machine sale sheet
To be sold As Is:
Cormatex Cashmere Line, model DJF56-02 (dehairer) with safety cage, and vacuum system for 3 intermediate drops. Replacement/maintenance parts included: replacement wire for rollers; replacement nylon for roller; 1x 55 gallon drum Tri-275 anti-static and partial drum SynthoLube.
Cormatex Hopper Feeder, model CRSL (autofeeder)
Asking price $436,000 All serious inquiries are welcome. We are open to negotiation.
- Originally installed in 2015
- Used for a variety of fibers, including qiviut, alpaca, bison, cashmere. See NFP’s dehairing services page.
- Currently located at 1010 Ash Street, Owensville, MO 65066
- Condition: good
- Total footprint with safety cage approximately 20’ x 100’
- For recent activity, please see Facebook page NFP Dehairing Project
Contact Natural Fiber Producers for specifications, current pictures, operating manual and inquiries.
Helga Fensterman, NFP Treasurer
Manufactured by: CORMATEX S.R.L. Textile machinery and lines